PCM14 Online Career with PCM Focus & other community’s
Hello everybody and welcome to pcm online career.
This year we start online career again. In PCM13 we did three seasons with three different organisers and there different concepts .
This year it will be organised by ricardo pcmrules and jeis
We hope to play with players from different communities to bring them more together. I think it would be nice to play with a mixed group of members.To make it easy and orderly we will post all the information on the forum of pcmfocus.
If you want to participate you only need to subscribe here
With this subscription you agree with the concept, and the rules.
* You can earn points by achieving your objective.
* When you achieved an objective, you get 1 point. When you achieve your special objective you’ll get 4 points.
* Every player can choose 1 team (You can choose your team here). Or you share a team with someone else.
* Every team has a virtual budget of € 100.000.000, you are not allowed to spend more than your budget.
* Every team needs at least 16 riders.
* You need to buy riders by sort of auction (You can read more about how to buy a rider here).
* If you want to buy a Training Camp or Technology, it has to be bought before the start of the season. (How to buy one of those things, you can read here). Trainingscamps will cost 500.000 pro rider and technology will cost 20.000.000 pro team.
* For the Points result the AI won' t count.
* After the season you’ll get the opportunity to renew 3 contracts for 110% of their current budget.
*It is possible to share a team with another player. You can alternate eachother or you can play with 2 persons at the same time with 4 riders for every player. Of course it’s still possible to play alone.
* We will play with the pcmfocus db. All the riders can you see in this excel-document.
For the NCL Online Career there are some specific rules:
* By spending more than your budget, the team has to sell a/some rider(s) for 50% of the purchase value. Keep in mind you still need at least 16 riders.
* You are not allowed to bid on riders with a total budget of more than 100.000.000
* Ruining a game by riding 99% on the head of the peloton and then quit will result in a ban of this event.
* When there are 10 players or more, we will play in 2 groups based on a draw.
* The organisation can decide to ban you for some racedays
All other rules you can find here.
Keep in mind the organisation decides how to interpret the rules in case of doubt.
We play every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 20.00h CET. The room will be open around 19.50h CET. The password is "nclcareer".
* You can earn points by achieving your objective, and winning a race.
Win a race/tour: 2 points
2e in a race/tour: 1 point
Win team classification in a race/tour: 1 point
Achieve your objective: 2 points
You can find the Classification here.