The End

Modérateur :World Cup 2014 Team

F_R
World Cup Team
The End

Message par F_R » 03 juin 2014, 19:31

Tonight is the last event of this World Cup : the Final of Team Road. You'll be able to follow this here (final for 5th place). Unfortunately, Paul and Ringo won't show up but you can consider this last stream as the true ending ceremony. After this, the World Cup will be over. I hope each one of you had fun during this month of competition. For me, it's been a hard task but a great experience to share with the different PCM communities.

I want to thank Cyanide and Focus who allowed us to organize the World Cup this year and who'll give the prizes to each winner. By the way, congratulations to all the winners. Also thank you to all the players who subscribed for this World Cup and who made this competition so interesting.

A special thanks to all those who did their best to allow this event to take place in the best possible conditions. I can't make an exhaustive list but thank you to all the people who hosted as external host when no one of the organization was able to host, all the people who were active here and ingame to answer questions, post the results, calculate the points, all the people who particpated on this forum in order to give their opinions, all the people who helped the organization to take the best decisions possible and all the people who played with the greatest fairplay possible.
And of course, thank you to Kenan (and the other active organizators) and Failured, without whom this World Cup would have been much more difficult to organize.
You can find the winners here and the videos of the event here.

If you have any word, any critic to tell about this World Cup, express it here please. It'll help us to do better for the next PCM events.

Now that the end of PCM 2013 is near, we can all focus on the next opus : PCM 2014. I want to enjoy the fact that all the different communities are present here to inform you that a livestream with Eyolfur will be made this Friday to announce and present PCM 2014. You can ask all your questions here.
I hope to see you for the next opus guys !
Appeltaart

Re: The End

Message par Appeltaart » 04 juin 2014, 00:18

Thanks for organizing.

In general you did a good job I think. Some decisions were controversial at the beginning, like the teams at the team worldcup, but I think it turned out to be fun.

My suggestion for a future worldcup would be to use more external hosts from the organization, so they can be used as referees too. If there is a problem then they can make a decision during the game, instead of afterwards on the forum , which causes much discussion.

ps. I hope the organization can get a prize too as reward for their efforts in the past weeks.
Kenan
Equipe Préférée :Astana Pro Team

Message par Kenan » 04 juin 2014, 02:30

Thank you, all the players. You were really important during this WC, giving us a reason to work ! I hope it had been good and pleasant for you, that's why we organized. Thanks guys, hope you enjoyed !
Awards 2013 du bagarreur et du fan de sport
Awards 2012 du fan de sport

Inside Sky, récit de légende: Récit du mois de mars 2013

Vainqueur du concours graphétapes récits avec la team Portougal (Leon40 et Neomechich)

La Grange aux V8 sur Instagram
F_R
World Cup Team

Message par F_R » 06 juin 2014, 02:05

For french :

Pour les francophones que ça intéresse, j'ai écrit un article à propos de la Coupe du Monde sur le site de PCM France, retraçant la grande épopée que ça a été !
Gosso
Simplement ... Gosso

Message par Gosso » 06 juin 2014, 10:24

Je pense que tu peux également le publier sur le fofo ;)

Je lirai tout ça cette aprèm' ;)
dozen
#iamaceltic
Pays :Belgique
Equipe Préférée :Wanty - Groupe Gobert

Message par dozen » 06 juin 2014, 11:26

merci a F_R, Kwam ( :mrgreen: ), Kenan, et tous les autres qui ont aider de près ou de loin a la bonne tenue de cet evennement !

Thanks to F_R, Kwam ( :mrgreen: ), Kenan, and all others who help to make this World Cup on the way !
Image Image Image Image
Gosso
Simplement ... Gosso

Message par Gosso » 06 juin 2014, 14:14

Pour avoir pris le temps, super article, bien écrit et qui permet à l'étranger de se mettre dans l'ambiance de cette coupe du monde pendant quelques minutes, félicitations !
HF17

Message par HF17 » 07 juin 2014, 03:08

F_R a écrit :For french :

Pour les francophones que ça intéresse, j'ai écrit un article à propos de la Coupe du Monde sur le site de PCM France, retraçant la grande épopée que ça a été !
F_R, can you do this article in English? By the way, thanks for the organization of WC!
F_R
World Cup Team

Message par F_R » 07 juin 2014, 19:43

HF17 a écrit :
F_R a écrit :For french :

F_R, can you do this article in English? By the way, thanks for the organization of WC!
Sorry but make a translation of this article is like rewriting another article in english and my english is too bad to make a decent english article as I did in french. It would take too much time for something that won't be great.
You're welcome.
F_R
World Cup Team

Message par F_R » 13 juin 2014, 16:51

For the players who won a prize : you must send me your email address in private message because Focus/Cyanide need it to contact you and give you the prize you won.
Thank you.
Répondre

Revenir à « World Cup / Coupe du Monde »